Wednesday, April 28, 2021

STUDY TIPS FOR MEDICAL CODING STUDENTS PART 2

featured image

Continuing yesterday’s discussion about study tips for medical coding students. Thank you for tuning in to this part 2. Today I am showing you all the books and materials that I use to study. I hope you take the time and look for additional resources on your own. Its all a part of being a medical coder, learning to do your research! it starts when you are a medical coding student. These study tips are meant to help you and I truly hope they do. This is what I use to help me. When you are a medical coder, its important to look for as many reliable resources to get your information as much as you can! Please share this video if it helped you! You may be helping other by doing so. Thank you so much!
What am I wearing in the video? Stitchfix 🙂 Check my instagram for a picture!
#himfield #medicalcoding #medicalcoder #optum360coding

www.ahima.org

www.aapc.com

www.optum360coding.com

My email:
medicalcodingwithbleu@gmail.com

Patreon:
www.patreon.com/medicalcodingwithbleu

Instagram:
medicalcodingwithbleu

Thank you for tuning in!!

http://medicalbillingcertificationprograms.org/study-tips-for-medical-coding-students-part-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demystifying Medical Billing Laws: What Physicians Need to Know

Title: Demystifying Medical Billing Laws: What⁣ Physicians Need to Know Introduction: Understanding medical billing laws is essential for...