Thursday, February 25, 2021

What do you consider health insurance?

I don u2019 t feel anything about medical insurance. I believe it is a requirement, and I have actually always had it, because I worked and earned a living for 33 years. My company supplied protection for me. I now have Medicare, for which my tax dollars paid through payroll deductions for many years. It is not a government dole but insurance duly paid for by millions of retirees. In addition to payroll taxes, I also pay a monthly premium for life. It keeps increasing. and those who make more money, pay more for their Medicare premiums to compensate for those who make less.
Read More

http://medicalbillingcertificationprograms.org/what-do-you-consider-health-insurance/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demystifying Medical Billing Laws: What Physicians Need to Know

Title: Demystifying Medical Billing Laws: What⁣ Physicians Need to Know Introduction: Understanding medical billing laws is essential for...