Saturday, October 1, 2022

Have you heard your mommy being spanked?

I was 13 years of ages and there was an event of moms and children from church. I do not remember what I did however my mommy had actually had enough of me and she asked her host if there was a personal location we might have a talk and did our host have a belt she might obtain. She led us to her bed room where she got a belt out of the closet and stated this is what she utilized on her kids. I got spanked with the belt bare bottom in front of this woman. And after that I needed to sob and clean my face and return to the group
Read More

http://medicalbillingcertificationprograms.org/have-you-heard-your-mommy-being-spanked-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Your Future: Discover Lucrative Medical Billing and Coding Jobs Online

**Title:** Unlock Your Future: Discover Lucrative Medical Billing and Coding Jobs​ Online **Introduction:** Are you looking⁤ to ⁢start a ...