Sunday, October 2, 2022

Medical Coding|Work from Home Vlog|Tabs I Use for Medical Coding

featured image

In this video I’m appearing to 30 minutes of a routine work day.

For those of you brand-new to my channel I’m a Certified OB/GYN Coder however I likewise code Neonatology & Pediatric Procedures (primarily in NICU and hospital room).

FAQs:
1. My quote to satisfy is 20 charts per hour.
2. I’ve been coding given that May of 2016.
3. Accreditations I hold: CPC, CEMC, COBGC
4. I did not go to school for coding. Self studied to pass CPC test.
5. Landed my very first coding task 2 months after passing test. (Already worked for company)

Books utilized in video:
2022 Optum360 ICD-10- CM Expert for Physicians
2022 AMA CPT Manual

MY CODING PLAYLIST:

http://medicalbillingcertificationprograms.org/medical-codingwork-from-home-vlogtabs-i-use-for-medical-coding/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opening the Potential: A Guide to Lucrative Medical Billing and Coding Careers

**Title: Unlocking⁣ the Potential: A Guide to Lucrative Medical Billing and Coding ‌Careers** **Introduction:** As‍ the healthcare indust...