Sunday, February 27, 2022

Medical Coding|Day in the Life|Working from Home

featured image

Hi Guys!!! Here is another day in the life video for a medical coder. I’m a remote coder full-time Monday – Friday and I no longer enter into the workplace for those of you questioning. This was a routine 8-hour day however I do have the alternative to work a longer move if I choose to. I work 40 hours each week.

I hope you all take pleasure in the video.
Thanks for viewing!

Xo,
Shamyra Chacon

You can see all my coding videos by means of the link listed below! ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇

LINK TO CODING PLAYLIST: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOF_ZkGlRmRxMw3WwUJv8FDjDscXzpxFG

http://medicalbillingcertificationprograms.org/medical-codingday-in-the-lifeworking-from-home-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demystifying Medical Billing Laws: What Physicians Need to Know

Title: Demystifying Medical Billing Laws: What⁣ Physicians Need to Know Introduction: Understanding medical billing laws is essential for...