Monday, August 9, 2021

@BonnyKate44 Billing is a whole separate nightmare. My medical group currently owes me like…

@BonnyKate44 Billing is a whole separate nightmare. My medical group currently owes me like $200 because somehow my insurance gave them the wrong copay information, so insurance had to reprocess the claims and send the info to the medical group and now I’m waiting for *them* to reprocess.

http://medicalbillingcertificationprograms.org/bonnykate44-billing-is-a-whole-separate-nightmare-my-medical-group-currently-owes-me-like/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leading 10 Medical Billing Course Reviews: Find the very best Program for Your Career!

**Title: Top ⁣10 Medical‍ Billing Course Reviews: Find the ​Best Program for Your Career!** **Introduction:** Are you looking​ to ⁣start ...