Friday, November 27, 2020

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A MEDICAL CODER | MEDICAL CODING WITH BLEU

featured image

A busy day with Bleu the coder. Filmed over my break. I detail the elements of my day. My day may not be typical for all medical coders but I try to give it my best when I am at work. This is the result of that effort! I am a Certified Coding Associate credentialed through AHIMA. For more information about credentialing for medical coding visit them at www.ahima.org

My email: medicalcodingwithbleu@gmail.com

iNSTAGRAM: MEDICALCODINGWITHBLEU

PATREON: www.patreon.com/medicalcodingwithbleu
I have fun unofficial exercises on my channel to help with medical terminology along with coding quizzes and critical thinking exercises! Pledge levels start out at just one dollar per month!

#himfield #medicalcoding #medicalcoder
Thank you for watching!

http://medicalbillingcertificationprograms.org/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-medical-coder-medical-coding-with-bleu/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demystifying Medical Billing Laws: What Physicians Need to Know

Title: Demystifying Medical Billing Laws: What⁣ Physicians Need to Know Introduction: Understanding medical billing laws is essential for...